Your Home. Our Maintenance Expertise.
Beachside Handyman Services can help ensure your home is the envy of your neighbourhood with ongoing property maintenance. The condition of the inside and outside of your property is what forms neighbours and visitor's opinions of your home. And there is no better way to add street appeal to your property by letting us take care of all those cosmetic renovations that you may not have the tools to do.
Our home maintenance services in Melbourne will keep your home in tip-top shape for many years to come. From fencing repairs, deck staining to gutter cleaning and garden cleanups, we can do it all for you.
So why not give us a call today to find out more about how we can keep your property looking good.
Preventative Home Maintenance
Investing in a home maintenance plan in is the key to ensuring the value, and overall health of your Melbourne property. Doing those little jobs around your home on a regular schedule can have a lasting impact on the investment of your home, and can sometimes minimise the risk of bigger and costlier repairs from becoming necessary.
Beachside Handyman Services is your go-to for all your preventative maintenance needs. We can tick off those handyman jobs on your checklist at an affordable price.
Interior Home Maintenance
Keeping up with interior maintenance inside your house can be a headache at times but can bring many benefits. From increasing the safety inside your home, minimising the risk of larger isssues arrising in the future to adding enjoyment you have in your home.
We'll can help complete your list of to-do's including:
- Minor carpentry such as skirting and door repairs
- Door and window weather strip sealing
- Replace broken tiles
- Caulking & grout sealing
- Check and tighten door handles, hinges and wardrobe doors
- Review flooring for any damage
- Inspect and replace lighting fixtures
- Check, tighten or replace fixtures, such as towel or toiler roll holders
- Service smoke dectectors
- Check hand railings for safety and wear
- Replace fly screen mesh
- Repair holes and cracks in walls
- Paint walls and ceilings
Exterior Home Maintenance
Exterior maintenance of your house is where it all starts, and there is no better way to make a first good impression.
Let us do it for you by ticking off those handyman jobs around the outside of your house.
- Minor exterior carpentry repairs
- Fencing and gate repairs
- Gutter cleaning and maintenance
- Window frame sealing
- Replace outdoor lighting fixtures
- High pressure washing
- Paint exterior such as fencing, window trims and doors
- Deck staining
- Garden clean-ups
- Minor landscaping
- Letterbox installation
Preparing Your Home For Sale
When the time has come to sell your home, it's crucial to get your property looking perfect to get top dollar and a quick sale. Carrying out handyman repairs and home cosmetic renovations both inside and out, is an easy way to increase the value of your house and entice potential buyers.
You can rely on Beachside Handyman Services from start to finish to help get your home prepared for sale by ticking off your checklist of pre-sale home improvements.
Inside of the house
We can carry out a variety of house sale preparation services in your living area, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and garage.
- Fix cracks and holes in drywall
- Touch-up painting after repairs
- Paint walls and ceiling in a neutral colour
- Paint outdated tiles and kitchen cabinets
- Repair and lubricate squeaking doors and windows
- Repair broken tiles
- Replace old caulking around wet areas
- Replace old tapware
- Replace damaged toilet seats
- Repair or replace window blinds and curtains
- Upgrade internal door handles
- Clean inside windows
Inside the garage
- Dispose of any unwanted items
- Shelving installation
- Clean and degrease garage floor
- Paint garage floor and walls
Outside of the house
Adding street appeal by preparing the outside of your home is a key step to winning over a buyer's first impression of your property.
We can give the outside of your house a makeover in preparation to present a beautiful home that that someone will want to purchase.
- Touch up outdoor paint
- Trim overgrown plants and bushes
- Minor landscaping
- Add new flowers and plants in garden
- Rubbish removal
- Repair and paint fences
- Decking oiling/staining
- Replace broken roof tiles
- Replace cracked windows
- Wash outside windows
- Replace old letterbox